Stress aggravates skin problems like pimples. So, make sure to indulge in relaxation techniques that promote happiness and calmness of the mind.
As we all know, pimple formation is the result of blockage of skin pores. Bacteria thrive in these clogged pores, causing an infection. These infected areas soon begin to show formation of pimples.
- For usage, make a mixture by combining 5 tablespoons of olive oil with 8 tablespoons of turmeric powder.
- Mix these two ingredients well so that a paste is formed.
- Before you apply the paste, soak the area in hot water for a few minutes. In fact, applying it after a hot bath is recommended.
- Now, before you hit the sack, dab this antiseptic paste on the thighs affected with pimples.
- Leave it overnight and wash it away in the morning. Continue applying turmeric mixture every night till acne goes away.
Skin-Care Products: Daily application of skin creams containing 0.5% to 2% of salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide in the range varying from 2.5% to 5%, can also help to clear pimples arising from acne. Severe skin problems may require products containing 10% concentration of benzoyl peroxide. Both these ingredients are exfoliants that can help to unclog the pores and get rid of pimples. Retinol creams that are synthesized from vitamin A are also beneficial to cure thigh acne. In case of folliculitis, antibiotic ointments are commonly prescribed to heal the infection.