Blackheads generally, do not cause any pain. However, when your girlfriend, rather than looking right into your blue eyes, chooses to count them and tries to get rid of them with a scorching look, it is time to learn, how to get rid of blackheads and what is the best way to remove blackheads? The next time, she is going to try to use her scorching-look, it would be to get rid of you and your blackheads. Blackhead extraction is, certainly, not as painful as the tooth extraction and can be done easily, with proper care.
Blackheads are a type of acne vulgaris or simply, acne. Almost, everyone has them, at one or the other junction of life. The people who are most prone to get cheated out of their good looks, are the teenagers or those young people who are stepping into the teenage. The blackheads can occur anywhere on the body, provided there are hair follicles and pores. Most commonly, these teenagers have to suffer blackheads on face, which can cause a lot of agony to a teenagers, who are sensitive about their looks. In some cases, blackheads on nose can thoroughly spoil your looks.
The sebaceous glands, that are present under the skin, produces sebum, necessary for healthy skin. When it is overproduced, it gets into the pores of the skin. Mixed with dead cells, it clogs the skin pores. In some cases, this causes inflammation and the condition is referred to as pimples. If the sebum oil oxidizes, it turns black and appears as a tiny black dot in the clog.
If this clogging of the skin pore does not cause inflammation, the condition is referred to as blackheads. Blackheads combined with a bacterial infection can develop into cystic acne. These acne, in turn, can threaten you with acne scars. Scary, isn’t it? The presence of blackheads should make you think about how to get rid of blackheads. The following information on blackhead extraction, may help you in taking care of the problem of blackhead.
How to Use Blackhead Remover?
A blackhead extractor is a device used to get rid of blackheads by levering them out of the skin. One end of the blackhead extraction tool is scoop-shaped with a central hole. Using this tool, you can take care of the offending blackheads and regain your good looks. The following steps explain how to use one.
- The best time to use the extractor is after taking a hot shower. Wash your face thoroughly, during the shower.
- Wet a cloth in hot water and get rid of the excess water. Place the cloth on face. This opens the skin pore and blackhead extraction becomes easy.
- Sterilize the blackhead extractor by holding it over the flame, cleaning it with rubbing alcohol or anti-septic. If you have heated it, let it cool.
- Use the scoop-side of the extractor in such a manner that the central hole in it is on the site of blackhead and then press gently.
- This will make the blackhead and the rest of the dirty matter, accumulated behind it, come out through the hole in the blackhead removal tool.
- Immediately, apply an anti-septic lotion, cream or turmeric powder to the, now, open pore. This will prevent germs entering the pore.
If the blackheads are a major problem to you then you should consider undergoing blackhead treatment, after taking advice of a dermatologist. Blackhead removal helps you in achieving an unblemished skin, that can invite admiring looks from the rest. You may also want to use available blackheads home remedies, to remove them.